So I added another couple of strips to the blanket and a few more rows to the hood but I've been really distracted lately by work things. So what do I do but cast on a little quickie project. Just what the doctor ordered cute little booties!
I got the pattern for these booties from Brynne. They are very easy and quite addictive. I changed the pattern just a bit because I wanted them to be mostly garter stitch to match the Baby Albert sweater. I think that I will have a lot of yarn left over so I may have enough to make another pair to give away.
It was actually sunny and warm yesterday so while I was posing booties on the azaleas I also caught this little guy in my mini rhododendron.
I'm hoping that today I can get the hood done on the Baby Albert and then I want to make some headway on the log cabin blankie.